Tuesday, May 23, 2006

A CHANGE OF TONE

Archie Bland [see links at the side] thinks my blog needs jazzing up. As none of the rest of you [except there aren't any rest of you out there, because I've had zero comments so far, except a nice e-mail from Bamber Gascoigne] have commented, I may take his advice. Archie says

"Hey my dad has a blog which is a pretty amusing prospect in my view. There's an excellent photo of him wearing a wreath looking like a hawaiian flower girl, a bit. The RSC's doing every Shakespeare play in a year and he's going to all of them and asking for sponsorship. All right so it's not exactly a bath in baked beans or a marathon but it's an epic undertaking nevertheless. So far it mainly consists of Shakespeare related business, cuttings from reviews, and dad's personal star ratings, but I'm confident there'll be bowel movement descriptions and vigorous swearing and all that good stuff before you know it."

So please comment - or watch out for bowel movement descriptions and vigorous swearing and all that good stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home